- Dec. 25: Christmas Lunch.
A special menu created especially for the occasion and lots of entertainment to make this long-awaited day even more special and unforgettable. (Drinks not included)
- Garda Foodie® Cooking Class and tasting.
For the little ones a fun biscuit decoration workshop with coloured sugar icing. For the older ones, instead, a tasting of a selection of panettone cakes of our own production.
- On arrival in your room set up with kettle with tea and herbal teas and selection of Garda Foodie® cookies.
Taste, quality and assortment are the peculiarities of Garda Foodie® Lab's cookie production. Just the right thought for a warm welcome and to feel immediately at home.
- The rich and tasty breakfast buffet.
Freshly squeezed juices, herbal teas, coffee, delicious desserts, fruits, tasty crepes, freshly baked bread but also cold cuts, jams and much more, served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Natural Feeling Spa. The heated indoor pool with comfortable relaxation areas is available every morning between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. for free access to all our guests.
*The new Natural Feeling guided tour, designed to accompany you in the discovery and proper use of the wet area, can be purchased, by reservation every day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. at a cost of €20 per adult and €10 per child. Children under 14 years old in the spa will be allowed until 12 noon accompanied by a parent. From 12 noon, the spa will be reserved for adults only.
- 50-minute face and body ritual "The Tree".
- Free admission for the whole family to Santa's House.
- Rich Windy Mini Club program for children ages 3 to 12. Our entertainers Ester and Greta are waiting for the little ones with lots of activities and games.
- Free rental of citybikes for 4 hours per day.
- Covered parking in our garage or outdoor parking subject to availability.